I bet you just got done eatin some, didnt ya? lol
Any kind of Cheez-its or frito's (sp)..Fastbreak candy bars have been my favorite sweet snack lately.
Mines gotta be Jalapeno Pringles.
Whatchya got?
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
I bet you just got done eatin some, didnt ya? lol
Any kind of Cheez-its or frito's (sp)..Fastbreak candy bars have been my favorite sweet snack lately.
Peanut butter filled pretzel bites.
Anybody remember the shot of the Cowboy lineman getting "something" knocked out of him? Madden zoomed in and it turned out to be a candy bar wrapper, in the middle of a game.
popcorn..
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Babies
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet you just got done eatin some, didnt ya? lol
</div></div>
You know me all too well.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
I'm a popcorn junkie. Cheese, salted, cajun, ...
90% of the time my popcorn is the real stuff - not the microwave business.
I also enjoy the Cape Cod Jalepeno and Aged Cheddar chips but darn it if I can't find them anymore (guess it's better that way since I shouldn't eat them anyhow).
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Popcorn is good, too, while watching a movie or something like that. Don't like the kettle corn though. Just the plain old popped and salted type for me.
The kettle corn sold at BMS when they do the christmas lights is amazing.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
Bookmarks